0

MY LIFE

Posted by Gloria Wong on 11:17:00 PM
My life (or rather my emotions) is taking a huge & long roller coaster ride these months.
Haven been updating, but I had tons to update!

3rd July - MDO

Yet another mediacorp off day
Rented car over the weekend 
Met Miss P for shopping @ VIVO
Its funny to have bth of us driving :x ended up we separate & meet up again @ FUNAN
Chill @ Coffee Club
Headed down JW for Decentralised Music Prac
Ended up chilling(or rather supper-ing) with Summer @ BAK KU TEH

4th July - SATURDAY

Spend more than half the day at home memorizing parts & sing, sing & sing! 
5 total foreign songs to me is enough to kill + I'm singing parts!! Arbish! Faints. haha 
(considering that I haven attend choir prac for 1.5 years lei!!) *stress* 

Den something stupid happened :X 

I was a little depressed staying @ hm on a sat &
I had no intention to touch any of my work!
Thus I decided to catch "I love you man" by myself. 
Booked a 705pm tix @ kallang leisure park. 
Left my hse @ 630pm, I miss that flyover exit & i couldn't find my way back kallang !!! :X 
Instead I travelled to bedok & changi village! :x 

BUT I still really want to watch! Checked tix and the next available timing & tix is at YISHUN!
And... I REALLY DID TRAVELED there just to catch the show. Haha!

Its kinda therapeutic. =)
ate late supper @ HK cafe by myself after the show =p

5th July - SUNDAY

DECENTRALIZED service. I was stressing myself so much ...  
Totally forgotten the parts for ELEVATE once praise started! :X Gosh! 
But I had fun singing, worshiping, serving. =) 
To me, it was like a long lost dream coming to past. 
It was really a dream nong nong nong time ago.
Never Never Never imagine I will have the chance to stand on this stage to minister.
It was indeed a refreshing time. =) 



Pics above all thanks to Jinsheng! =) 


the singers

Headed down City Link - Taiwan Cafe with my Cell.
Chilled @ esplanade with Daph & clement. Quite a nice time sharing =) 
Went down to Bukit Timah area to look for the dialect gang. Coz Summer has my work file! lol.
After which headed back to Thomson prata for supper with Janet & Samuel. Another great time of sharing! haha =) 

6th July - MONDAY

A friend was texting me in the evening. And it truly blessed my heart. We weren't even really close. But somehow she is quite open to share things with me & trusted me. For that I'm thankful lar. 

I guess I sounded a little tired/moody? Shortly after a phone call. I've received a text stating: "pray, I will pray for you ok". What a pleasant surprise & it melted my heart. =) 

Headed down Thomson Plaza to meet SIS. I SO MISS THOSE OLD TIMES CHATTING AWAY TOO! =) It was a short time spend but its good enough to bless my heart! =) 


How many years back? Christian Foundation Graduation =) haha

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.