0

DAYS

Posted by Gloria Wong on 12:38:00 AM
I've got so much to update
I've got so much to say
I've got so many thoughts that I wanna pen down
I've got so many events I wanna pen down as well

BUT

I do not have the luxury of time
I do not have the simple time to sit down & really think through
and I mean REALLY THINK THROUGH

Pardon this inappropriate post
Pardon this random post
Pardon this unorganized post
Pardon this oh-so-negative post

My days are numbered
Why do I feel like I'm sinking into a kind of unexplained depression?
Why do I feel like I'm detesting every single little thing everyday
Why do I feel so much hatred
Why do I get so agitated over small little issues
Why do I reach the peak of everything so soon?

Where was that joy?
Where was that motivation?
Where was that satisfaction?
Where was that longing?
Where was that love?

Where did I drop all these?
I must have misplace all these...

Behind those smiles are the hidden tears ...

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.