0

不一样的National Day

Posted by Gloria Wong on 10:02:00 PM
Finally blogger allows me to blog normally + uploading of pictures.
Blogger has been giving tons of problems, so much so I'm contemplating switching to wordpress for good!

Anyway ...
I had a splendid National Day this year! Something different lar.
Went down ECP after svc with few of my cell members for a time of exercise!
I can't believe I rode on a bicycle for more than 1.5hours!
There's of coz a price to pay!
My leg hurts like mad the very next day! :X


@ bedok Jetty!

See the tiny tiny helicopter with our SG flag @ the back? LOL
of coz must zi pai abit lar. =p

Ahhh now u take a closer look @ our dear singapore flag! lol

We got to take pic with the REAL MACDONAL! LOL
I was like a child, running towards him and ask if I could take a pic with him

We were @ ECP mac for our dinner. That very MAC took part in the taking pledge together @ 822. So the whole MAC stood up and take pledge together & sang our national anthem. It was a classic moment. What a different kind of National day!

Moreover. Ppl from RAZOR TV came & interview us and TADA! We are on RAZOR TV! LOL













0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.