0

03.02.09 - CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

Posted by Gloria Wong on 11:38:00 PM
It was just another simple day. No major celebration. Nothing special etc. 
But it was simple enough for me to Thank GOD for. =) 

Firstly, I was consider very bless that I do not have work/OB on that day. 
So I could sleep in and rest. (though I went back office early in the morning to 下单s)

020209


Celebrated my bday with the dialect gang @ Mind's Cafe.
Thanks guys for your love and gift. 
FYI: I've bought myself a bag from Adidas by Stella McCartney! 


of coz i have to thank the brain behind the entire meet up! =)

030209

Borrowed a DSLR from my CG member. My initial plan was to go various places to take photos. But I only manage to go a few places and it started raining. 

Bought magazines/newspaper, chill @ the coffee bean @ Raffles Hotel. Such a nice place to chill! Totally enjoyed it! 

On a random note. Went to meet Estella @ our infamous favorite hang out " HK Cafe"(jus that this time, its at PS instead of CINE) Ha! Silly girl did silly stuff. 


that silly girl bought me 2 small pieces of cake and secretly place in all the 
candles while talking to me. Ha! Damn, I was still wondering 
why her hands are forever busy while talking :x 

After which. Met up with my dearest right heart. It was yet another random meet up. Thanks dear for the make up! =) I still does miss talking and fellowship-ping with you! 

* thanks dearest sis for the longchamp bag! I LOVE IT! =) 

040209

Went for driving lesson damn early in the morning. My sweet pri sch friend came to look for me. We have a great time catching up and traveling back to Toa payoh & chilling out at Mac before i head back to work.

Thanks for the gift and a very nicely hand-made card! ;) I'm looking forward to our meet up with Mrs Chew! =) 

THANKS TO ALL THAT HAVE WISH ME IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER. BE IT SMS/FACEBOOK/EMAIL ETC =) 

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.