0

One Drop Of Tear

Posted by Gloria Wong on 2:16:00 AM
My BEST & WROST day - mixed together. 

224am - I just got back from office. 

In a nutshell. 

I was totally pissed off over some attitude problem in the morning. 
I was vexed, frustrated, worried over my UNDONE jigsaw puzzle 
Everything still went quite well until after dinner ... Everything gone haywire.. 

A day before, I got my colleague to help with the half undone jigsaw. 
But sadly it was a difficult piece of sky. So She din manage to finish it.

BUT the worst that can happen/imagine just have to happen. 
While on the way here with the jigsaw, she drop the jigsaw just at the lift area
THUS half the sky was in pieces again :X 
My heart was beating fast, tears are bursting out but yet I have to control, control.

Gave up writing my cue sheets and all. I gather that few to fix up that sky.
Every minute was a torture to me. 和时间赛跑的感觉很不好受
In the end the jigsaw still din manage to finish 
(deep in my heart I know there are other ways to shoot this scene) 
But at least I tried till the very last minute. I din give up, even though I know I'm just trying the impossible. But at least I still try. 

Many time, what matters isn't the end product, but the journey and the attitude u have.

ON A LIGHTER NOTE. 


Just when we break for dinner. HE show me a beautiful rainbow 
Its not one, but two! It has been a long time since I last saw a rainbow. 
The last significant time I saw it was 2 years back @ TAIPEI 101. 

It was kinda the last day filming @ this lovely condo with 3 lovely dogs! So the first thing we do when we break for dinner is to TAKE PHOTOS with the dogs. Basically only the 2 of us are that crazy. 


oh no! I'm not strangling it. Just want it to look at the camera! =p


Thats the very huge POODLE! 


Thats the poodle with the headband! This is to prevent his ear/hair
from eating the food. Haha! When we first saw the poodle with
this, we burst out laughing! 


I kind of like sit on it! hahaha! 


haha! The maid join in the fun and dress him up for us
to take picture. WE HAD A GOOD LAUGH! 


Lucky her! Got such a nice shot with the retro poodle.
By the time its my turn, the poodle ran away :X 


Den we go ahead and dress up MAX!!! 




SOOoOooOoO cuteeeeeee! 

Guess that helps the other wise terrible day :x 

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.