0

UNSCREWING

Posted by Gloria Wong on 10:40:00 PM
I was left speechless, frustrated, depressed, totally stressed out for a while... 

My whole world/life revolves around my work and work alone.
Office is like the 2nd home for me know. Never ending workload! 
Hardly sleep/eat well for 1/2 weeks? Though I'm just doing 5 episodes. Ooopss. :x
 
So I Had 5 straight days of WAR. Am glad that it has finally ended!
Looking back, it was funny to see 

1) how I screw up here and there. 
2) how I manage to un-screw my screw ups? 
3) how people try to help in various ways to ease those screw ups.

It was then I become more appreciative of ppl around me. 
It was then I know that there are still nice people around! haha!
It was these screw ups that makes me a better person. 
It was the process of unscrewing the screw ups and preventing the screw ups from happening matters most. 

Of coz I din screw up like every single day lar :X still, i do SCREW UP. haha!
So lets just say that the following weeks of WAR shall get better and better!! 

And this few weeks, I realized I totally give up having people/friends to understand my work.
Sometimes it gets sooo frustrating that I wish all of them will get the chance to be AP for a month! Its kind of sad having ppl keep reminding me to prioritize well. 

Do you think we like to work on every weekend (where the whole entire world is out having fun, chilling, watching movie)? 
Do you think we like to work 16hours at least everyday. slogging like a cow?
Do you think we have the choice of which days we want/like to work? (the artiste can't even choose, who are we to choose?) 
That's just so much work to do. And we choose to do this job and that become our responsibilities to sacrifice every other thing to do what we are suppose to do. Why is it so difficult to understand? 

oh well ... 



Thank God for a good day today. It was a good weather(though it was freaking/burning hot). 
But the sky was beautiful. Went for location survey @ Sentosa today. It was such a beautiful sight Hardly a single person in sight! =) 

Alright, I shall take the chance to blog abt 03.02.09

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.