0

SEARCHING

Posted by Gloria Wong on 12:12:00 AM
After a few days of like doing "miscellaneous" stuff back @ office.
I finally had something to do for my own project, 书包太重. RE-EDITING tml! 
FINALLY! I'm Getting away from sorting photos all day long. :X

And then its time for me to sit back and look forward to the long weekend ahead!
Our mediacorp day off is on thurs! 
Thus I have off from THURSDAY to SUNDAY! (Dun be jealous!) =)

Well today We had a VERY FRUITFUL time over our lunch(a long one indeed) hee =p

Went back office after lunch and this is what we did ...




helping an AP of 双子星 to do her props. 风车s.
So do keep a look out for 双子星(think EP 29). Muahaha. our hardwork being showcased! 

I think as an AP, the most 欣慰 thing is to have a bunch of peeps that will help you when you needed help. The feeling of knowing that you are not alone, there's a bunch of fighter fighting together with you. Suddenly your stress/worry is greatly DIVIDED and the joy was greatly MULTIPLIED! =) 

Headed down CENTRAL for JAP dinner with few of my colleagues.
Had yet another fruitful time of sharing. Hahaha! 
Spark off many crazy thoughts though :X 
Its a night of thinking ... again ... tons n tons of thoughts... 
Still finding a place to let it out. haha
nuff said! 

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.