0

PRIVACY

Posted by Gloria Wong on 9:26:00 AM
Felt my privacy has been invaded ... No one to blame ... 
After all this is a World Wide Web isn't it?

But am seriously thinking of locking some entries
Maybe I haven quite found a place I can let out my own thoughts other than blogging. ha! 
Sometimes blogging is a form of release for me
but yet at the same time, it can become a form of danger for me, after all who knows who is reading this blog? 
How contradicting this world maybe?

So after much consideration ... I may consider shifting to livejournal.com =) 

This aside, 

I have been asked to go back office to do "work". Some non-related, clearing some rubbish kind of work. 
Have been sorting out TONS of imaging photos of very very old show. :x
But quite fun though. 
We observe, compare & criticize. haha
Guessing who are those that went for plastic surgery ! ha! 

BUT I'm coming down with bad flu. 
Past few days was feverish & y throats hurts like nobody business
FORCE tons of water down this small body of mine, it gets better. no more fever & soar throat.
BUT I've got cough & running nose instead.

HOW FANTASTIC :X 

oh well. I'm just looking forward to FRIDAY!!
(FOR ONCE FRIDAY MEANS LAST DAY OF WORK WEEK FOR ME! haha!) 
Looking forward to meet up with my FSV PEEPS !! =) =)


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.