0

MOMENTUM

Posted by Gloria Wong on 10:55:00 PM
Once you stop pushing yourself, once your momentum drop.. 
Its hard to get it started again. It requires even more effort :X 
I was a little unprepared towards the schedule I had this week. Thus I'm feeling a little hay-wire? 


What a brilliant picture that paint more than a thousand words!
A brilliant way to paint the life of an AP. HAHA! 


MONDAY

I had a crazy crazy Monday.
I reached office as early as 8am to insert my roller to find out that (it has yet another sets of mistakes :x)
I had script discussion with 7 people in a ultimate small room for the entire day :x
Script discussion ended close to 8pm.
I stayed behind & wait till close to 12am for the intern to finish up my roller credits. 
I was 1/2 dead.
My brian was 3/4 dead.
I skipped dinner.
I was duper tired and sleepy as I haven been sleeping well. 
I spent a good whole 16 hours in office. What a MON! :x 

TUESDAY

I had a FULL day of script discussion in that small room with 7 ppl again
I had a painfully long & slow script discussion :x 

BUT BUT BUT

I had my day end off BEAUTIFULLY! 
Skipped dinner (loss of appetite)
Upgraded my SINGTEL plan
Gotten myself UNLIMITED SMS TO EVERYONE!! (WHOOOOOT!)
Upgraded my phone to NOKIA E63 @ A PRICE OF $18! (3 CHEERS! YIPEEE)

WEDNESDAY

And yes. I have script discussion as early as 9am in the morning. (yet again)
Had a meeting with da boss @ 2pm :X
Had DUBBING session from 1700 till 1830

I still haven do my M&E Master
I still haven do my Final Master Rundown
I'm still not quite settle with my Roller Credits! :x 
I burned a DVD copy of the 5 Episodes of my program
I was suppose to look through them & do my work @ HOME

BUT BUT BUT

I was  slacking ALL THE WAY once I reached home
I din even touch the DVD much less the thumbdrive
I played BIG2.5 online for a good whole 1.5hours! :X 
I had 0% juice in my body that tells me to do my work
I choose to blog instead of work 

BRILLIANT ! =p

NOW ... I'm feeling 1% of guilt running in my blood, telling me that I should at least touch my work a little before I hit the sack! =p=p (maybe I should)

OH! and did I even mention!? 

I'm a little positive on the SHORT TRIP to CAMBODIA with MISS P in MAY! Hopefully her schedule allows!  We both very much wanted to explore CAMBODIA and has been talking about it! =) 

Alright. Its time to hit the SACK! ( no I mean work :x )

BUTBUTBUT
I was browsing through facebook and ...





This sis will freak out seeing so many of her pics on my blog! haha
I sooooo wanna visit this little pretty girl! I soooo wanna play with her!
I sooo wanna Lurve her! =) 
Isn't she the prettiest!! 



ok. time to work :x 



0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.