0

VERBAL VOMIT

Posted by Gloria Wong on 10:43:00 PM
It has been a fairly long time since I last had my fair share of verbal vomit (HAHA!) 
So much so... I do not know where to start!?? 

Lets just say I shall do a recap of my oh-so-very-interesting(happening) FOUR DAYS I had last week! 

26th Feb - THURS 

Rented a car together with my pri sch friend
It was raining CATS & DOGS when I went to collect the car. 
It was the first time I drove without an experience driver beside me!
Went round n round North area practicing our parking!
Met up with secondary sch choir buddies + choir teacher Mrs chew!
Almost got into a terrible crash just past midnight!
Come to think of it, at that moment of that almost-crash right smack into that taxi situation. I wasn't even panic, scared, shocked(watsoever), even though I was so near death! I carried on driving like as if nothing has happened. I WONDER WHY? The passenger in my car was more freak out than I was. 


My secondary choir buddies & teacher Mrs Chew!! 
Its such a short but sweet & enjoyable time together! 

We even drove Mrs chew home. Gosh when we first know her, we are just 13 years old! Its almost a decade! ... Alright ... we're getting OLD ... 

27th FEB - FRIDAY

Met ruxin for buffet lunch @ Suntec
1st time successfully park in between cars without much adjusting! *PROUD* haha
Drove Ruxin back to SHENTON WAY
(It has been AGES since I last step into SHENTON WAY. It was a 鸟不生蛋的地方 to me!) 

So of coz, I had to figure my way back to my office from tat 鸟不生蛋的地方. 
It was really a day of 跟着感觉走(singing to the tune of that Ah-mei's song)!

Had quite a fruitful day doing my rundowns I must say! 
Was happy to drop some of my colleagues off (save them from walking that mountain walk!)

Headed down Heeren to meet my CELL for movie, "Marley & Me". 

28th FEB - SATURDAY

Had OB. *Reshoot one scene* :x 
Had a last min decision & random meet up with Miss P @ Holland Village's Crystal Jade
I was going in circles before I landed myself @ Holland V! (haha I'm nt road smart or rather I always miss my exit! =p )
Then I had a CRAZY time waiting in that very SMALL & PACK carpark in Holland V! 
BUT I had a great catching up, chilling, grocery shopping! Great way of releasing stress.

Went back Thomson to meet my supper kahkis Jan & Sam! I miss them so! 
So this time I drove! HAHA. 
We headed down to HK CAFE @ Kovan (Yes, HK CAFE AGAIN! :x ) haha. 


my crazy girlfriend!

My crazy supper gang!

The night was suppose to end at 3.30am. 

BUT
BUT
BUT

I make the stupidest mistakes I ever make (I SWEAR I WILL NOT DO IT AGAIN)
To cut the story short. I spent 1.5 hrs in the car park from 3.30am - 5.00am! 
(I hated car parks & I really have fears whenever I'm in a carpark. ) So I was close to tears!
Thankfully my friend drove down to accompany me despite being really tired. *appreciates*

***** Dun try asking me what happen if you are not close to me :x & even if u are close to me, I may not even say becoz some people just have bigger mouth. If you know what I mean *****

1st MARCH - SUNDAY

Drove to JW-Church from home. The feeling was SHIOKNESS
I love the express way up to LORNNIE road from my house! 

Had yet another random meet up for shopping with Miss P.
Since I rented a car, I dun really need to save on petrol. Thus I offered to drive her. 
Went to pick her up from her home and OH MAN .. 
it was a 鸟不生蛋的地方oh wait.. no its worst! its probably a 鸟都不飞去的地方!!!

I SWEAR I GO ROUND & ROUND CLOSE TO TEN TIMES IN THAT AREA
Of which I think I'm now a *pro* in making U-TURNS & 3-point turns in super squeezy & small lanes!! 
Oh, it does not help when it was raining CAT&DOGS!!! :X You could hardly see the lines on the road !!! :X 

Was suppose to run errand. Suppose to make a trip down to Bedok 85 around 6+ to collect props after meeting Miss P. 

My 4 days of driving experience, it was AMAZING!! hahaha. It was fun driving, I love being alone, driving alone on the road. Its such a great personal space & time alone from everyone! I think that was the thing I enjoy the most! 

******** ************ ************** ************** *********

I had pretty serious thoughts this few weeks even in the midst of my business! 
I reasoned & fought with myself. In a nutshell, I came to understand myself better.

And this few weeks. Many many people asked me this question: "Do you really like your job? Love what you are doing?" This has set me in deep thinking for weeks I guess. 

Aside from these heavy stuff. I guess I should relax & reward myself! I was just planning out some stuff I want to do at the age of 22. 

So at the age of 22. 

1) I've got my driving license !! *I finally got the card!* 

Soooo whats next?? 

1) BAISC OPEN WATER DIVE!!
2) A trip to HONG KONG 
3) A short shopping spree trip to BANGKOK - MUST fly after my Next Project for sure! 
4) A trip to CAMBODIA! 


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.