0

BLOG

Posted by Gloria Wong on 4:00:00 AM
I haven been updating for more than a week !! haha. 
I haven been really busy actually ...  But I guess I have been REAL LAZY recently. 
Ever since production stops and everything, your momentum just drop, drop and drop.

I wanted to blog last Fri on my SPA & shopping spree. But Once i got home, I just totally loose the mood for blogging (or maybe just pure lazy) =p 

FRIDAY  -- 24TH APRIL
Facial Spa, Massage & IPL session @ Body Conture! (SO RElaxing!)
Headed down Paragon. Grab a face sunblock from Laneige @ METRO
Grab accessories for my MAC BOOK.

SATURDAY -- 25TH APRIL
Spent the entire day @ sentosa with my cell!
Had a great time in the sea & took many funny photos! 




For some weird reason. I'm still as fair despite the strong sun !!! Gosh. 


Den we watched "FRIDAY THE 13TH" and I'm their next victim! :X hahaha

I'm gonna skip the entire week. Its just plain BORING. haha. 

VACATION 

1) My first vacation plan was to go CAMBODIA with MS P this May. But our schedule doesn't fit.
DEN
2) I had that secret thought of flying to BANGKOK alone over the weekend just for a short shopping SPREE.
DEN
3) I heard my colleagues are going HK. I was seriously considering joining them 
DEN
4) I spoke to Audrey on MSN and I was SOOOOOOOOOOOOO TEMPTED to fly to SYDNEY like almost IMMEDIATELY! Aud has rented an apartment & I can fly to SYDNEY VIA SQ below $800 !!!! 

DEN DEN DEN

Due to the SWINE FLU. Boss discourage all of us to go on a overseas trip. Otherwise we have to take a 10 days(no pay leave) to quarantine ourselves after coming back from our trip! 

There goes ALL the vacation plans!! 

FRIDAY -- 1ST MAY

All thanks to Miss P. I've got to attend a fashion show held @ Taka this evening. This is the LONGEST catwalk fashion show & it will be in the Singapore Book Of record. How cool! haah

Felt a little weird at the beginning. With eyes staring etc. Photographer snapping etc.
Ushered to VIP seats. Front row! My first time at front row in a fashion show wor! haha
Luckily I was smart enough to dress up a little. At least in a decent top + boots! Anything goes with boots, it just GLAM up the entire outfit. haha. =p My lazy way of dressing!
But was glad to bum into KYM & APPLE. Quite a normal fashion show actually. haha. 

Headed down Makan Sutrameet my cell for supper. 
Headed down TCC @ Clarke Quay

BUM into APPLE again!! By the time I bum into APPLE it was already close to 3am!? 
All of us was a little high I guess? I can't really remember what we talk about. BUT all I remember was we just laugh, laugh, talk & talk & talk for a good 15-20mins right at the entrance of TCC. HAHA! 

and soo... right now @ 4:50am. I'm up blogging :X My body clock is going haywire! 
SCREAM....!!!!!!!!!!!! 

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.