0

The lifestyle of a PIG

Posted by Gloria Wong on 3:37:00 PM


The past two days I have been living out the lifestyle of a P-I-G.!
Sleep, eat, slack, sleep, eat.
Quite shiok but not meant for more than a week, other wise I will die of boredom. Like literally! 
But I'm still enjoying it to a certain extent 

BUT everything will end like tml!?
Damn the office. Called me back tml to do "work" .. Oh well..

I was bored this noon. Close to tears kind of boredom. (haha!)
Decided to pop by NTUC. DID a massive shopping for snacks.
I think its the time of the month? 

I bought like HUGE pile of snacks. I mean HUGE. 
At least 10 various crackers. Few different chocolates. Nuff Said. 
Dieting always leaves till tml. 吃了明天在剪咯!

Ha! I think I should say: 吃了下个project在剪咯!

Den I came across this. Call me mountain turtle. BUT I was WOW-ED. 


Are u serious!!?? 

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.