0

DAYS

Posted by Gloria Wong on 12:30:00 AM
18th June 2009 - THURSDAY 

** Miss P jio-ed me for KTV this morning (I haven even got out of my bed)
~ I've got to say this. It was pretty timely. I have been wanting to go for a K session ever since TUE(where my colleagues suggested). But I din held much hope becoz my colleagues are crazily busy and NOT the entire world is having MEDIACORP DAY OFF anyway. 

So when I first read the text I almost jump out of bed! It was almost a prayed ans. haha!
Den again Its nearing the end of the mth and I'm pretty broke. The next thing I know, she is holding to a voucher that states ($10 nett per person). And so it was really $10 Nett per person for 5 hours of KTV session. And now, its a prayed answered! ha! 

** Kallang Leisure park
~ When I reached, the first thing I saw was Little Miss Smiley. It kinda get the both of us going smiley & silly over these stuff. Thus I bought 2 note book. 


A vintage looking one


and a cutesy looking one! 

Sometimes its scary to know how emotions just switches to and fro. 
One moment you are just happy, the next moment, you are all emo-ing. 
Its weird but thats life! 

For the past 1 week. I was thinking/wondering. What was I doing?
Maybe there have been too much negative comments/thoughts/situations/feedbacks(be it happening to me or not). When the entire world around you are fill with such stuff, it gets into you. 

For some strange reasons. The 100% (ok i'm jus exaggerating it) passion I used to have just swing down right to 0%. For a moment, I totally lost interest. 

I'm nt sure if its good. I'm nt sure if its temporarily? 
I must have misplace this "passion" somewhere along the way...
I must have dropped it somewhere along the way...
I didn't even know? 

Maybe I should just stop walking ahead 
Turn back and search for it sounds like a better idea? 
I'm nt so sure.


I happen to chance upon a song over youtube the other day
It makes me very much wanted to go down on my knee, threw away everything that I have 
and just sing



Favourite

I want to sing
Until I am lost in your love
Till I found in your presence
Worshipping before your throne
Moved by the spirit
Entering into your throne
How precious this moment
Lord I want you to know

Its you, you who have won my heart
Taken me into your arms
Comforted me like a friend
Your love surrounded me from the start
I never want to be apart
From you ever again

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.