0

PASSION

Posted by Gloria Wong on 12:51:00 PM
So All mediacorp staffs are having 7-9 days of OFF starting on last SAT.
And despite the fact that I have a MOUNTAIN HIGH of work to do ...
I DID NOT WANT TO TOUCH ANY OF MY WORK after my night shoot on last FRI.
And so from last FRI till TUE(last night), I haven plug in my thumdrive to do anything!
我就是不想做啦!走开!

So in a blink of an eye. The "holiday" is ENDING soon! (oh damn it!)
Well at least, I did quite enjoy myself the last few days!

13th June 2009

** Slack my noon away
** Headed down for SAM's 21st Bday party!
** Headed down Thomson to meet Janet & Samuel for late late night supper!!
What a great time of catching up and thats real simple joy! I love my SUPPER KAKHIS!=)

14th June 2009
** Attended SVC @ JW

~ I Like what the beauty pageant ppl shared. It was so real.
~ I Like the way Jacelyn Tay shared abt her encounter with GOD.
~ Especially love the part where she says: "Whats a dragon doing in an angmo religion" OMG. My members and I just burst out laughing.

It sets me thinking, really, all you need is just one encounter from GOD and it will change your life. I bet this encounter Jacelyn has, she will remember it for life.

** Had a short catch up with Jul & Rob over lunch after svc @ Crystal Jade
** Caught "Ghosts of girlfriends past" with few of my cell mates.

15th June 2009

** Headed down Haji lane to meet the owner of "CONCEPT STORY"
~ After which, I just secretly wish I had time, time to do the things I love. I ponder about everything and anything all over again. What am I doing now? at the age of 22?

** Headed down bugis.
~ Initially wanna do some window shopping. But I totally had no mood for shopping. I just kinda hated ppl walking around/beside me. Just suddenly wish the entire mall has ZERO ppl! soo...

** I Bought magazines & decided to slack at some corner
** Text & jio Miss P & she came down to join me
~ We had a short but great time catching up, having our usuals @ TCC

16th June 2009

** Met my director @ 1130 for SCRIPT DICUSSION @ coffee bean
~ Yes I'm nt kidding! :x on our off day! BAaahhhh!! A script discussion with my director is needed. But it just makes me go over the script all over again and remind ourself how *#$*^#*$^#* this script is.

the day was save by ...

** having a super duper late lunch @ 4pm @ HK cafe
** Caught "Drag me to hell" with Liangcai & Ricia - what a comedy horror it is! Got me laughing like hell.

** Had steamboat @ lele pot @ tiong bahru with my fellow APs. Its open by one of our 武指.
~ while on the way over. I bum into ms rara, tiffy, nana. I was OVERJOYED! I miss them sooo soooo sooo much! Buming into them just makes my night!

** Headed down MAC @ Farrer road
~ Can't imagine we played HEART ATTACK for more than an hour? After which, we headed home. Thinking back, its just hilarious! We are all out of our mind. haha

17th June 2009

So now, I have to force myself to be a good girl & start doing/settling my rundown!
I'm so nt looking forward to the coming mon! I have to start praying like mad that the stupid baby will nt start crying @ unappropriate times!

Or else u will see my huge face on news headlines

"ASSISTANT PRODUCER KILLED A 9 MTHS OLD BABY WHILE FILMING”

and so you see. I'm totally distracted from doing rundown. That explain this post! =p

My Cousin & I.



So.. what was I doing?
and soo..

where has my passion gone to? seriously

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.