0

THE END

Posted by Gloria Wong on 12:04:00 AM
oh Gwad !! Can't believe its sun already! 
I'm stubbornly stuck in my holiday mood! =x thats bad ..

Thankfully I had quite an enjoyable 9 days of break lar. 
So I shall not complain! =p

19th June 2009 - FRIDAY

** Headed for a mini-road trip to JB with Jan & Sam!




It was a beautiful day ...
It was a relaxing day ... 
It was a rather fruitful day ... HAHA! 

After which, I headed down for CWBS on the book of Songs of Solomon. Haven attend church wide bible study for the longest time. Was a little lost. but was good. I wish I did respond to the altar call though.

20th June 2009 - SATURDAY

** Pack & clean up my entire messy room
** Got bored & started playing on my Guit
** Started cam-whoring with my Guit. geez





silly me ...



0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.