0

HEART

Posted by Gloria Wong on 1:38:00 AM
2 more days to the start of my OB. 
A brand new project
A set of almost brand new team mates
A brand new start ... 

My heart skips a beat whenever I think of 开工 
What was I afraid of? 
Seeing few of my colleagues taking leaves after completing 双子星 makes me kinda envious
Makes me secretly looking forward to this day! =p 
Tsk Tsk Tsk. Bad bad bad. This is bad! I haven even started work! =p

Took a photo on sunday while singing for Dialect Service. Got a shock @ how fair I have become!


other than the very fair face. :x  I love the entire feel of the photo
+ my hair! muahaha


AMANDA 21ST BDAY SURPRISE

Attended Amanda's 21st bday surprise organize by her beloved family. Such a sweet family. Cozy gathering. And this is the first time I ENJOYED NORTH INDIAN FOOD SOOOO MUCH!! 
and since then I have been craving for more of NORTH INDIAN FOOD! It was fantastic! 


The FSV peeps with The bday girl ! =) 

**** ***** ***** ****** ***** ***** ****** ***** ***** ****** ****** ***** 


HEART

Have been pondering over tons of things
Where's my heart?
The heart for many many things
The heart to love
The heart to serve
The heart that used to be broken and contrite 

PS 51:17: The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit, A broken and a contrite heart - these, O God, you will not despise. 



0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.