0

Catch Up

Posted by Gloria Wong on 12:16:00 AM


HAPPY BELATED BDAY, SIS!

Dearest sis, happy happy birthday to you! Thanks for being around
whenever I needed a friend. Thanks for loving me, blessing me and
believing in me. All your encouragements meant alot to me.
Thank your for your wonderful friendship for the past 4yrs ++?
and many more years to come. Your friendship reminds
me that I'm blessed. =) 


This week mark the first week of my crazy 2 weeks of madness. Sometimes I feel that the datelines seems so impossible to meet. Or rather, so many obstacles along the way that hinders
us to meet the datelines? 

Finally finish my sound sync for AFP#2. had problems with sound. Distorted sound.
Dump out from D-beta to mini DV, everything was fine but it was black when play back from mini-DV. Thus dump out at dubbing room. Just the thought that everything was cool.

Den went into studio to realize that somebody tore down our studio set!! I was fuming mad.
And when I saw that piece of poster that cost us $50 was crumple and throw aside. I feel like crying and feel like killing somebody !!!  Roar  !!

3 more weeks... Endure !! Endure !!
Shit happens ... I just have to bite my lips and move on !


Ipod touch has new features ! goodness !

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.