1

Counting Down

Posted by Gloria Wong on 8:19:00 PM
Am glad that I had the whole entire day to myself !!
Was suppose to meet a few at Esplanade to do Regional Cinema term paper at 2pm.
Haha. As much as I've guessed. In the end eveyone is so lazy of going out + overslept.

Finally done and over with Studio recording ... As much as I like studio Production
Due to some unforseen cirumstances, I wish to get over and done with.
Den again, the lights sabo me BIG TIME (or rather, Helen sabo me? )
To a certain extent I was wondering If I'm down with a curse this semseter?

Post production - Mac crash
lens drop, cine saddle and super clamp missing - AFP
Online dubbing no visuals - AFP
Lighting and talents sabo - Studio
Sets got tore down by Year ones - Studio

Ya, what don't break me makes me stronger, as much as I wanted to tell it to mysef.
yes as much as I remind myself,
He doesn't let me go through things that will make me fall 
As much as I am trying to be positive ...

Counting down to the end of every assignments

Regional Cinema Term Paper - 28th Jan
AFP#2 Rough Cut - 28th Jan
Media Law Test - Law of Contract & Law of Confidence - 29th Feb
AFP#2 Fine Cut - 1st Feb
AFP Journal #3 - 1st Feb
AFP Final Budget - 1st Feb
Post Production - Bluenose online - 8th Feb
Post Production - Opening Ident - After Effects - 8th Feb
Regional Cinema Exam - 15th Feb
Media Law Exam - 19th Feb


Grrr, yep, i am accepted into Curtin Uni Australia
Have an advance standing of 1.5 years !!
Which means I can get my Degree in 1.5 years!
den agian, Not going anymore I guess..

Goodness, while I was doing my work, my friend msg me and ask me to watch their wedding on channel 8. I got a shock. Why? Because that was the programe that I was working on during my internship! What a small world man !! Din do the episode on their wedding as my internship has already ended. :( Gosh!!

the world is so small. Msg my director and chatted with him and I must say that the shots 
are beautiful. haha. Just like his style la. And the next ep is on one of our fellow worker. 
Its shot in India! Gosh... Miss the opportunity to shoot overseas. :(

went back to mobtv and watch some of the program I've work on. Haha It feels alittle
funny but yet a little satisfied to see my name at the roller credits. haha! random.



YEAH! more jumping photos in Jessie's cam!



The Studio Crew with Jac!



The studio girls with Jac



Say twist !! haha



Pink, redish pink and Hot pink? LOL



Chilli, me and cheryl



Love this !! So classic !!



Marc.me.jessie



Ahhhh! Dun kill me .. Classic



Lighting"man" at work! haha



OMG. my classic laughter.
Tks KX for taking my unglam photo. LOL


The Smoke Machine.
The smoke that me and sammy did. LOL
Like killing some major insect. :P


1 Comments


All the best for your final lap!!!

Er.. how come not going liao? Curtin University not bad mah.. share lei.

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.