0

Just a day off

Posted by Gloria Wong on 2:27:00 AM

Saw a HUGE pooh bear the other day! hahaha








Trying hard to be part of the photo. *look at the back*



Carolling at Vivo City.
The only photos I got last xmas? haha


Things hasn't been going well .. Wishing for a rainbow after the rain ..

It was quite a madness today. Then again, I should thank GOD that I am able to slp in today! (at least till 10am)

Woke up and print lots of stuff. RUSHED to sch and frantically start doing after effects in Avid. Rushed for studio set up. Every other min my phone rings, its a bad news.

Sometimes nt what other says. But its me myself and I. felt quite terrible due to the talents etc. Adding on, due to the open hse, it took me 10 mins to take a lift from 9th floor to 1st floor and another 10 mins to take from 1st floor to 9th. -_-

Something to lighten everything. I met my 2 sec teachers at the open house !! Ms hong and Ms adraina wong! den i realized how time flies!! Can't believe I know ms wong for 8 years!!
She joins pierce when she was just 22!? Gosh ..




When I was 12 years old. I was quite slim! :P



Gosh.. 14 years old. Look at those fats on my arms!
What did sec sch did to me?? hahaha




Sec 4 with Ms Hong ! *art students = dirty skirt*



With Ms Adriana wong!

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.