0

Thankful

Posted by Gloria Wong on 9:07:00 PM
I guess I was really grateful today ..

Had an almost overnight shoot at chinatown till 4am.
Er.. shall not go into details here .. nonetheless, glad that the cafe scene is over
Hereby I just wanna thank those who help out!!
Kwang wei, Eric, Ben, marcus, sammy and wind.

Guess without their help, We won't manage to finish by 4am!

It was raining heavily during shoot and half of us are totally drench
carry equiment to and fro from location to van
When such things happen, equipents are more impt than crew! haha

Went back hm after shoot to take a nap.
Alarm rang at 830am. Woke up with a terrible terrible flu
I snooze my alarm and drag myself out of bed at 9am.
I was wishing hard that somehow I do not need to go sch
After bathing, i recieved a call from audrey and I was informed that
today's class was cancelled !!

You don't know how happy was I !! I was screaming in joy!
Yes, I've finish my presentation, but I am nt really prepared to present
I had alot to say, but I haven organize my thoughts etc etc

Goodness. I was sooo happy! haha! And that I went back to slp for another 2 hrs.

Went down to CMS to apply for university
Did slight changes and I guess I will freak my friends out when everything is confirm =)

 
Happen to see this pic ... reminds me of my long and straight hair .. haha

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.