0

Backdated

Posted by Gloria Wong on 2:03:00 AM
My digital camera reach its max storage. That got me looking through all the photos in my cam.
Then I realized that I have tons of overdue photos that have yet to be uploaded.

"PAs of the caldecott hill"

Dinner at HK cafe (ya.. tis cafe again -_-) den followed by KBOX @ Cine
I tell you, it was so HAPPENING la!
I concluded that going KTV with FSV/Media industry peeps is the BEST ... 
(All my crazy times inside KTV are with these ppl)
 
Half the time we were screaming and jumping around. snapping pics, taking videos.
It was such a crazy time ... as though we were on drugs :p
Though physically I'm really really very tired .. It was so high, but yet my eye lids are closing on me :X *tat explain, no KTV straight after shoot!!!  :p *
And I also concluded that many of them can sing quite well, same goes to FSV peeps... Hmmm


PAs/APs of the caldecott hill
(not all present though, half of them are not here :p)

Serena's wedding

Went for serena's wedding matrimony earlier on. So happy for her. :) 
I still remember the first time I met her in church. She is still in Poly! haha :p
@ the matrimony, met up with 2 of the "long lost friend" my very first cg members Aloy and yunli. Brought back quite a no of memories. Those happy and innocent times haha! 

Serena's younger sis, samantha was my very close friend. Hmmm, 8 years of friendship? Used to hang over @ her hse quite often.. Shared some of the most beautiful memories. haha. Anyway so touch that her parents remembered me and ask me why I haven go to their hse. :p come to think of it, it has been like few years since I last went to their hse. 


Serena & her dad


Yunli, Aloy and me! :)


Another good friend's brother. Robson Tan!! 


Me and Cheryl :)


I know I short la, dun need to emphasize one! :p


Dajie and me
Somehow, we love to take photos during other ppl's wedding
Awaiting for her turn.. :p


Samantha and me
We used to be mistaken as sisters by many many ppl! 
* I jus realized that I used to be so much fairer than her! :x *

I really happy for a off day today and tml! WHoohoooo!! :) 

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.