0

Sometimes

Posted by Gloria Wong on 12:33:00 PM
Found this in my friend's blog, found it well written and so true .. 
Decided to plagiaries :P 



"Sometimes" 

Sometimes you just wanna be left alone 
Sometimes you don't.

Sometimes you want to just walk all the way home, plugged into a plethora of mood-worthy melodies, strolling, letting yourself drift all the way, till, inevitably, you reach your destination.

Sometimes you want to just meet people, and have a good chat, or just be hugged and loved or gain the center of attention and concern, or just gather together and have fund.

Everybody's sometime happens at different times. When they do coincide, you become great friends amidst other factors. But after that, the pedestal you know as friendship goes through fair weather.

You'll learn to cope. 

By Matthew Yap

*Edited*

Sometimes I wonder if its me? If its the signal of me aging? Getting old? 
Ever since I've started working, my energy seems to deplete faster and faster. 
The usual "Chiongster" me that does loves hanging out the entire night seems to tame down quite a fair bit.

I found myself hard to stay awake when the clock strikes 12am/1am.
I found myself drags staying out late
I found myself loving my room/bed more than ever
I found myself losing the enjoyment of hanging out/shopping
I found myself spending more and more time with myself than anyone else

There are so many things that I used to do, but I'm no longer doing it now... 
Maybe due to the unforeseen circumstances .. Due to the "conspiracy" that I disliked? 

Not that i dislike the fellowship (maybe?), but its that I could no longer find the energy and strength to do so. 

Tonight Idy/Ahtham jio-ed to watch movie. It was supposed to be a show at 11pm ++ . Was quite surprise that I have a fair bit of 20% of unwillingness to get out of my house.

Then tix was sold out, thus next show is at 1.25am. I was surprised that I kinda have the 90% wanna stay at home feeling. Frantically calling ppl to take over my place. What has gotten into me? 

Disclaimer: Sorry, not that I dun wanna fellowship, not that I dun like fellow-shipping with you all. 

I'm only 21 ... gosh... -_- 

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.