0

The Best Thing

Posted by Gloria Wong on 11:29:00 PM
Wow, Seriously, the best thing to do after a day of work is to take a BATH!
Today marks the LAST DAY OF OUTDOOR SHOOT ! *keeping fingers cross*
Which means, I can bid goodbye to the BIG HOT SUN for the time being!
(ya i know I talk like as if the last day gonna be like a year :p )

Nah ... How i wish .. but end June or early July will be the start of another drama
I think I'm sooo gonna miss this production ...
Miss the people working in the entire set.
Miss such great director and AP man *silently praying for good director/AP again*



Was looking through Marine's facebook and saw 球爱大战 production.
Oh my! Its a bundle of fun soaking in the sun man!
And the house that they went to was like HUGE??
Apparently one of my friend fell into the pond inside the house and the water reaches her shoulder (ya a pond inside the house)
And the swimming pool was like 3 pool combine? oh my ... rich ppl ...
House located at Sentosa.. (JUST IMAGINE ...)


Dun ask me how big is the swimming pool ... Dun ask ... haha


No, its not Mas Selemat ok ..
its our very own make up artiste that dosen't wants to get tann
I Salute her !!! Its under big hot sun right in the middle of sentosa.
This photo got me laughing for a good 1-2 mins. :p

Anyway, last day of outdoor means the start of all my long hours studio shoot !
TML is the start of studio shoot!!
None-the-less I'm looking forward to studio ! (I need a getaway from the sun u know)
Though I'm a little stress regarding conti clothes... :x gosh ...
*praying that everything goes well*

Went back to school last fri for a sneak preview thingy on a upcoming degree specially design for us. Its collaborating with Hollywood. In a nutshell, all I know from that session was

1) Collaboration with Hollywood film shcool Chapman (aka Dodge College of Film and Media Arts) ]

A video was show during the session and by watching the video, it makes you want to study over there. Their facilities are open 24/7. HOW COOL IS THAT??? And the school has 2 sound stages, a foley stage designed by Warner Brothers, a motion capture stage, hair/makeup studio, set design shop, 2 audition rooms (description taken from Jessie's blog :p)

2) 4 years course but 2 years to complete for us! :)
4) Its called Bachelor in fine arts - creative producing *DROOLS*
5) Course fee is comparable to local Uni fees *good thing*
6) High chances of getting internship to hollywood during the last year
7) Lecturers are mostly from Hollywood
8) Commencement date is 25th Aug 08 -_- *BIG BOOO !*

Sigh ... part of me wants to be a student again. part of me want to learn again, want to learn even more..
At the mean time ... Lets just look forward to our graduation ceremony this friday !!
*cam-whoring time!*

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.