0

Weather

Posted by Gloria Wong on 11:08:00 PM in
The weather recently is driving me crazy ... Really crazy ... 
The sun is scorching hot. I only need to be under the sun for 1/2 hr, I'll have that "beautiful" tan line mark by my t-shirt. *Sobz sobz* 

The other day my director was just commenting that our job is comparable to the construction workers. Almost every other day we are under the big hot sun for hours. Even construction workers can hide under the shade and work, but we can't. :x 

Even when I get back to my room at home, there's not much different. My small little room at the back is equally hot. Even when I turn my air con to 17 degree + a fan, I can feel hot air all around me. Every day I woke up in the middle of the night sweating. Sighz... 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

These few days have been pretty Grrrr ... But I find that I'm good at pleasing myself :p hee
In a way, its good you know! I know how to make myself happy . hahaha
It has been hard asking ppl out to watch movie ...

Either ppl dun want to watch that particular show, timing not right, ppl forget u or what ever crap. Give up, shall catch it myself before everything is over and I can't watch it!! -_- 

And today, I really have the urge to hang out/watch movie. Was still feeling quite grrrr today (party due to the "great" weather and some fussy ppl :p) 
Decided to jio some of my classmates out ... (after much persuasion :p)
So they really came down to accompany me eat (rather see me eat) only :p 
*touch* *touch* THANKS TO ...

Charlene: still come down when she is having fever :x
Daigo: came down all the way to HK cafe jus to drink one coffee and went back :x
Shibs: came form gym
kavin the slacker : that came down after slacking .. haha

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Recently thoughts have been pretty amazing ... The more I tell myself to be organize, the more I feel that I'm moving towards it ... Being more neat/organize. There's a sense of satisfaction. :)

I was jus thinking of right heart. Wanting to date her :p (I'm straight k)
Den that very night, right heart tag me in face book. haha

I was just thinking of dearest sis. Wondering how's she (rather, hows the baby inside her tummy) :p The very next MINUTE, sis msn me & updated me.. Gosh ... haha :p 

I was just thinking through certain things ... There's this revelation .. (er actually not revelation la, what ever u call it la )

I guess, the best kind of friend I can ever get is a friend that shows me that even when the world neglects me, throw me aside, forgets me, GOD wun do that to me.

Er... In a nut shell, he/she is the one that directs me back to Him when I deviated. No matter how many times it may be, he/she is faithfully doing so. :)

----------------------------------------------------------------
* will re-edit this entry :p * haha

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.