0

我又失眠了!

Posted by Gloria Wong on 8:53:00 PM
Sigh, big big sigh ... I hate the feeling of 失眠. Especially when I've got to work the very next day ! :x Grrr ...  The feeling is just sooo Eeekkksss .. TERRIBLE !! Looks like I'm not the only one having this 失眠 problem this week. :x 

Today is a mixture of ultra happy + sianzed 1/2 mood. Ya.. how contradicting right? Yep, thats how I feel today. With less than 2 hours of sleep. I go bonkers. :p 

Happy, Happy + Occasion is because today our shooting location is at the Singapore Flyer! And it was the entire "Family" in the show going for celebration. Its a typical last episode, celebrate mother's bday kinda scene. So everyone in the morning is in a very celebration mood. Its like a joyous occasion. (adding on, so many of us have not been on that flyer b4!). So let the pics below do the talking!! :) 

On the way to flyer + Before going up


me + Andie 


Andie + Pierre + Rebecca 


She became the iconic figure when she flashes out
 her mini fan that matches her dress! haha


carrie + me + Rebecca

1st two rounds inside cabin
Did not go up with them for the first 2 round, but my camera went up! :p Thus ...
*pics below are all taken by either fann or rebecca* 


Filming in the cabin.


Ap, Jun Hua in yellow
Director, Fen Fei in blue hee


Me + florence (fann's PA) sending them off to the flyer :p

3rd round on the flyer + Artiste on the other cabin
And its my turn! :)


me + lovely director, Fen fei up at the flyer!


the super 爱演 Andie @ the other cabin


Them @ the other cabin


Who says distance matters? They posing from the other cabin! haha


Me in the crew's cabin

After which was a lunch treat by pierre @ a high class seafood restaurant. I felt like I was attending some wedding dinner, eating dunnoe how many course dinner :p

NOT so happy stuff is that I caught a terrible terrible cold/flu at the Singapore flyer. It got me sneezing throughout my shoot and I was feverish under the big hot sun. sigh.... It felt terrible.I guess party due to me having my 失眠. sigh .. 

But my ever soooo nice director let me off early. :x 

*awaiting for more photos from all the other cameras*
Meanwhile, its time for some sleep!

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.