0

渺茫

Posted by Gloria Wong on 12:46:00 AM
Can't wait to get over and done with ... :x 

My part time motivation: Looking forward to Sept 13th 2008
My full time motivation: Looking forward to Oct 31st 2008

oh well oh well ...

Eat the meat and throw away the bone ...
Bite my teeth and bash through it. Its all gonna be over soon, very soon  

anyway ... 

Finally yest I managed to rush home in time after work to catch 沸腾冰点
It was ep11 which is one of the eps that I have worked on 
In this ep, FANN's already in her crazy state 
and in this ep, Fann repeatedly say out a HP number
That number was our production number 
While watching this ep, i was just thinking to myself if any idiot would try and call this number 

DEN ... 

The AP that is holding on to this production phone now was bombarded with phone calls !! 
And not just Singapore number, she received calls from Malaysia too! 
(goodness! that shows how many idiots we have in this world :x ) 
She received more than 40miss calls (or even more!) 
She was talking to me on msn and I was laughing away like mad! 

I miss shooting such dramas ... Seriously  .. :X 


Looking for VINTAGE car model? ;) 
MUAHAHAHAHA :p

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.