0
Posted by Gloria Wong on 1:16:00 PM
A little late.. But .. 

CONGRATS to those who got into CHAPMAN UNIVERSITY !!! 
I really wish that I'm with you guys ... 
Wishes that we will be classmates again ... oh well ... 

This past week have been watching local films
"钱不够用2" and "12莲花" 
And I must say that, I still doesn't like Jack Neo's films
But I know majority of the public will still prefer his films :x 
Yeah he may won public's attention .. but I think as a filmmaker, he kinda fail :x 
oh well ... I jus dun like his style la
Now you know why only selected film makers can make it internationally :x 

This time watching this film is a little different. Why? 
becoz almost all the part-timers and extras acted in the movie are those we have work with 
Which makes it quite funny to me :X 

Not forgetting my ex-supervisor is the co producer too :X 

Watched "12莲花" with Idy 
Know that a lot ppl wun appreciate it 
But I like the way the story is told 

Watched the credit roll as usual and spotted few of my classmates names
I remember the producer of this film called and ask if I'm free to help 
but I rejected, due to some unforeseen circumstances :p 

If you are planning to watch it. Please stay behind and listen to the 插曲
Sung by a friend of mine ;) 

I was addicted to this Korean show "Fantasy Couple"
For once I was addicted to Korean show. Muahaha ...
maybe after a full day of work, I kinda like watching silly and fantasy kinda show :p 
Its so not reality, but yeah .. kinda sweet la 



Recently I have the fetish for sunglasses :x I really do, I bought like 3 pairs in a mth? 
I'm still currently looking for a nice/suitable white frame sunglass :)

I had a bad day today ... :X 

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.