0

My Precious Weekend

Posted by Gloria Wong on 8:13:00 PM
WhooOts !

Firstly let me give a toast!
I had my weekends off this week !! Whooots !!

I was damn Happy! (ooppss). But I survived the many days straight Studio + OB. :p
anyway, I'm jus damn happy for this long weekend la



Its been a long time I last saw such sun rays shinning through
my window, into my room. =) 

THURSDAY

- Went for a dog viewing after OB with ah han
- Went back hm & do some work


It has also been some time since I last join the dialect crazy
team for fellowship.


I particularly like this photo.
Everyone seems to be in their own world. ;)

- After which, we went to the next best fav hangout, Mustafa shopping Centre


FRIDAY
Went to YEN DINING @ Dempsey Road for dinner
with few of my CG members.
Its Japanese Fine Dining. Fabulous atmosphere. Same goes for the price :p

This plate of sushi cost $52 :x 

Clement + Masaki

Me + Daphne 


Such great ambience, how can I not take a photo of myself :p 

- Billy Bomber for desert with Idy, Adam n Joseph 
- Catch "Pathology" @ Cine Cathay
- Mustafa shopping Centre
- Mustafa Cafe for supper

SATURDAY

- slacking away, sleeping in, watching videos, listening to music
- Bought pet food and accessories 
(Gonna have a dog pretty soon! ;p )
- Watched "Money no enough director's cut" on mio TV
(shake head, shake head. I'm nt gonna force myself to like something i dislike) 
- Watched Kung Pow on Mio TV. 
(I laugh like one crazy kid all over again and makes me realize how much I MISS SCHOOL)

I absolutely miss Intro to Film and Film History classes, where we got to watch all sort of films ! Oh goodness! 

What my soul longs for ? 



0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.