0

GOODBYE

Posted by Gloria Wong on 1:04:00 PM
I'm here to bid goodbye to my freedom for the rest of the month 
Just saw my schedule for the month of Aug yest, my jaw dropped :x 

From this sunday till the end of the month. I will be working almost every single day
Out of the 22 days of work, I only have 3 days off 
(and tats provided that we manage to finish every day's work :p) 

Adding on. I saw some beautiful timing such as 0630 - 1800.
Which means I have to reach office at 0500am. 
Which also means that I have to wake up at 0400am. -___-  BRILLIANT :D 

And becoz of this. I will not be attending Cell and Svc for the whole of this month. 

World War III is about to begin !!

Thankfully I'm gonna have a good 2 days off TODAY and TML! :D
I'm soooooooo gonna enjoy every single minute this 2 days !! 


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.