0

Sometimes

Posted by Gloria Wong on 1:46:00 AM

My black and white world ... 
Many ppl would think that black and white is emo, bad mood, sad etc etc 
BUT I beg to differ 
Black and white is not emo, bad mood, sad etc etc
Black and white brings out a total different feel and perspective of a photo
It adds a unique tone to a photo

I love black and white photos .. 
I love photo hunting online, going through webpage after webpages scrolling through black and white photos. Its one of my fav past time :) 

Recently It feels like I have been walking, walking, walking non-stop ... 
Its such a long walk ... the only problem is, I'm not walking forward ...
I'm walking backwards ... 

Things that I used to hold dearly in my hands ...
I'm letting it go
one by one

也许    确实也受过言语打击

也许    因此而失去了自信心

但千万别将勇气深锁在阴影里

我们又不会妨碍这世界(的)美丽




0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.