0

2009, WELCOME!

Posted by Gloria Wong on 7:10:00 PM


CHAPTER ONE
Its the start of a brand new 12 Chapters of "The story of a Girl". Geez

For a good start, I think I've ended 2008 & welcome 2009 on a very cool note. 
Of which I'm ever thankful !!
December is always the busiest month of the year.  
Due to those happenings events that took place, I haven really rested since the overnight shoot that I had. I pray that the next one week, I can find sometime to recharge my body batt! =)

I had a great NYE count down.
My cell book a suite @ Pan Pac Hotel - Orchard
I slept 12 hrs yest!! =) 

I'm looking forward to our mini trip to JB! YipPPEeee! 


I'm a little amused by the "reaction" of the 3 ppl @ the back
What are the smiling at? Where the heck were they looking!? haha


I like this photo though. we look so happy! 
Christina's 2nd last day of shoot! 




0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.