2

CHANGES

Posted by Gloria Wong on 6:03:00 PM
Change is the only constant in life. 

The whole of 2008, I have been slap left, right up, down with the fact that "change is the only constant thing" in many circumstances.

Towards the end of 2008. A not-so-nice thing happened.
In fact I consider "that" thing as stupidity & dumb. It kinds of trigger my thoughts. 
It sets me thinking real hard.
Who are the ones I can trust? Who I can't? 
Who are the ones WORTH trusting, who isn't worth? 

I remember texting miss P abt tis incident. And the reply struck me.
It was simple & I've always always  knew it, but somehow I keep it at the back of my mind?
BUT that text alone slap right straight into my face. 

It reads 
" You may know a person for a long time but it will always be a constant challenge to fully understand the person and that may never even happen coz change is a constant, so always trust yourself more than anyone else." 

I still do believe. What's true in the spiritual is true in the natural as well. I do. 

Alright. I've totally drifted  away from the MAIN PURPOSE of this entire post.

I'm no longer doing "双子星" . No longer working in a big production.
(Still happily thought I could work with Fenfei again!) 

MAJOR MAJOR CHANGES ahead of me. 
When the time is right. I'll announce again. 

All I can say is that ...

Sudden INCREASE of workload yet a DECREASE in pay. :X 

DAMN IT !! 

2 Comments


major changes?

tay ping hui proposed to u? =)


goodness !! That's really random!
And of all ppl! Why TPH !!!???

YOu are the KING OF RANDOMNESS!

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.