0

过年blues

Posted by Gloria Wong on 5:34:00 PM


Its CNY! .. oh really? I dun even have the feel/atmosphere that CNY is here. =p
Sometimes I really do think CNY is such a boring event of the year. :x
well, maybe just for me la ..

Its like a annual event to "entertain" ppl & ans ppl's queries. :X 
Its not that I dislike talking abt me, myself, my life, my work, my study yada yada. 
but Its just that I don't really see the need to? 
Alright, maybe its not that bad. I had quite an enjoyable talk with one of my cousin la. 

Watched the one hour "The little nonya reunion". So much better & more meaningful to watch than the 3 mins thingy! :p 
I'm officially bored to tears (tat explain this random entry) 


The wedding Game
Directed by: Ekachai Uekrongtham

Went to watch "The Wedding Game" with my "neighbour" cum pri sch cum sec sch friend. haha
I wouldn't say its fantastic but its still an enjoyable feel good show to watch. 

I like the fact that the director is quite good at 抓戏 . Few moments in the show, I really feel that the director 抓到重点 and bam it just works lo. Many times ppl will just think that the actress/actor not good. Din act well etc etc. But Director plays a great role actually. Even if the actress/actor is good but the director 抓不到戏 den tats it already lo. Personally I think this director was able to catch it well. And I think the pacing of the show i just right too. 

And its very obvious to differentiate local directors from overseas director. Hmm, ok not ALL local directors. Some local directors did quite well also. Hmmm lets just say the local "famous" director :p The wedding game has quite a few nice n experimental shots. In a nutshell, dun just film for the sake of filming n making $$. Everything just wide shot, MCU, OS & CU. Or track shot at a classic moment. :X 

But I got to agree la. All sponsors items are so distinguished in both films. But bo bian la i guess. They are the main sponsors. Without them = no film? hee. 

Oh, did I just did a comparison of two films? Ooops !! =p 
My 2cents worth of nothing la. (as u can see, I'm overly bored !! 我要抓狂了)!!

Oh I just remember I had a chinese blog !!! Its time to do some revamp!! =) 

PS: I seriously dislike CNY (minus the food) :x 




0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.