0

My otherwise boring day

Posted by Gloria Wong on 9:52:00 PM
My life has been pretty exciting since the start of 2009! 

3rd Jan 2009

On the third day of a brand new year. Together with my cell, we travelled to JB. 
I've intense craving for A&W! and I finally SATISFY my craving! 


How can I not take photo with Mr A&W! 


and my fabulous meal! 
2 piece chicken, curly fries! & root beer float!! 

After our A&W meal. We all headed down JUSCO for a walk.
Cabbed back to city square & did another round of shopping. 
Din buy much during the entire trip. Guess what I bought? 
3 STORY BOOKS. duh duh duh! LOL. Of all things, I bought story books from JB. hee

den we headed down to Taman Seafood place. I ate till I almost vomit. 
Thankfully it was nice & cheap! =) 


Everyone is enjoying the food. I'm enjoying too! 
But I'm always ready for a pic! =) 


with my cell! 

4th Jan 2009

Headed back office after svc to help pack and carry stuff. 
My team from “未来不是梦" is leaving for japan to shoot!! *how cool!*
*Jealous, Jealous jealous!*


Whoohoo.. half of the luggage !


WhooHoo! Our equipments queuing up to check in! =) 


The AP that is flying to Japan!! Xiao Bai!! 


Den we took a group photo just before they go in. 

Chill & slack at Poppyes with han, christina & shirly
We just keep talking, talking n talking. When we check our watch. It was already 1am! 
But we have a very good & funny talk! =) 

5th Jan 2009 

1130am - meeting with my manager. 
DENG DENG DENG !!!! I dunnoe to laugh, to cry or ?? I dunnoe ... 
All I can say is ... 

I'm gonna work on yet another "big" production, "双子星"
Its gonna be the 2009 big production I guess? 
Working with the EP for "小娘惹" yah.. for those who know. 
JUST IMAGINE!! 

If u have read enough 8days/iweekly. You should have heard abt this show. 
and so who's starring in "双子星" ?
Its none other than our very own Zoe Tay, Fann Wong, Lee Nan xing & Tay ping hui.
Now you get why I said its goona be yet another "big" production? 
*shivers* 

I think its gonna be such huge crew. 
AP x 2, 1 attached AP, Artiste PA x 3, our own PA x 1. :X 

Awww. Did I even mention the very good news? 
It is schedule to start in 22nd Jan. Which means from next week on, I should expect meetings after meetings EVERYDAY
Den I last heard, 初二就开工了
There goes my CNY!! :x 

my day was spent thinking abt this. thankfully went for my driving lesson that kind of help me get this off my mind.

After which, met up with Miss P for Crystal Jade & movie!! Whooo! 
Caught "AUSTRALIA" 
its a must to watch this !!! Such a beautiful story.
I must say the director is a very good STORY TELLER!! =) 


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.