0

CHANGES!

Posted by Gloria Wong on 11:35:00 PM
I love changes!

Everytime after a new change. I feel so HAPPY! =)

I'm starting to get real real busy.
2nd draft script came out. Am so glad I can finally be more secure in my own paper work!
I hope this project will go well! =)
but I had a huge feeling I will hate babies after this show! =p

Shall do a short update on last week.
Watched 3 movies in total

"Sell Out” , “Claustrophobia"  & "Taken"

“Sell Out" & "Claustrophobia" is something different. Its not the main stream kind of movie.
All I can say that its not what you think it will be.
But I feel that its CREATIVE, DARING & NICE.
Should watch to have a different view of it.

"Taken" is just normal. Nothing of the creative sort. But I enjoyed it!
Its just a feel good flick. ;)

Spent my half of my SAT with my FSV gang. SPLENDID time we had!
Went outback steakhouse & burn a huge hole in my pocket. hahaha!


and today its his bday! so happy bday KW! 

Just this 2 weeks. Everything turns amazingly strange.
when you are free, you are DAMN free. When you gets BUSY, every other things comes together!

I'm working on my FYP. Re-editing it. As my FYP director wanted to send it in for film competiton!

As for my work, I'm still in the midst of pre production. Large part of it hasn't been done & production is about to BEGIN! How Cool! Mad Rush ahead!

I'm currently working on SOMETHING!. Its sooooooo EXCITING!
This THREE different things is enough to keep be REAL BUSY!

STAYED TUNED! =)=)
meanwhile ... 


love this photo! So nice! haha


My friend send me this photo. No one remember when this was taken.
but I love it! haha. and yes, this is my fav position
whenever i'm inside the artiste room @ church! =)
so COMFY! 

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.