3

The UPDATES

Posted by Gloria Wong on 12:52:00 PM
I had quite an eventful 2 weeks! Of which I actually have TONS to talk about. 
But being a good child. I shall remain much silence. 
I'm finally done with all my various production meeting! Wheet! 

Last Friday - 15th May 2009

* Attended my cousin's ROM @ NAUMI Hotel. Love the ambience & the swimming pool that over looks the whole city hall. Such a beauty.


Too bad its blur. Hopefully I could get the photos the photographer take!

Last Saturday - 16th May 2009

All thanks to being part of "小娘惹" crew. I've got 2 free tix to the Nonya Musical aka "The Peranakan Ball"

* Brought Julette along with me. Met her for a short catch up before heading down to the show.
* Sat together with most of my colleagues. We had a good time laughing at it. OooOops!!
(Though in such a short time, its good enough they can manage to put up a musical lar)

* Headed down the in-famous HK CAFE @ Cine for dinner+supper with Jul
* Had a crazy idea. We decided to go for overnight KTV. Lucky us, we bum into a friend working there and thus got ourselves HUGE DISCOUNT!! hee


The moment I saw the set. I was like, DAMN! Am i back at
working in studio for 小娘惹?? So identical! 


She's busy eating. I'm busy snapping away! haha


Overnight KTV! muahaha

Last Sunday - 17th May 2009


We were @ UDDERS.  Yep. 
An "event" occur. And it has ended there. That night. 

Tuesday - 19th May 2009

* Had one whole day of LOCATION SURVEY for our project.

then

* 3 events that totally affected my mood or simply piss me off. 

1stly I wasn't someone that could be bother much. I would rather not make any comment. Most of the time, I just *shake head*, *sigh and says .. its okie its okie. * nvm nvm* BUT an event makes my blood boil so much that I couldn't help but to speak & comment.

1) unnecessary "information" being pass round. Especially when the information throw right smack at your face at the very start of the entire day. BINGO! Thats the most fantastic way to start the day with! 

And it lingers on throughout the day. Responding to emails on mobile, texting and answering call while I am doing LOCATION SURVEY. 

A very nice restaurant treated the 12 of us to SHARK FIN RAMEN that cost about $30+ per bowl + various side dishes. I can't even sit down and  enjoy my SHARK FIN without being bothered. (nt tat its very nice la. haha! but still, free lunch wor! ) 

on top of that ...

2) Went back home, room stuff shifted, plugs somehow disappear. etc etc. That makes my blood boil even more! I HATE and i repeat, I HATE ppl shifting my stuff just like tat! 

3) For some werid reasons. There's just this grumbling, yelling, bickering going on for a good whole 1/2 an hour while I'm trying to be focus, doing my work... I think my blood was boiling at 200 degree Celsius by then. I YELLED. For a second, everyone STUNNED and there was SILENCE.  GOOD! PEACE. :X 

Wednesday - 20th May 2009

* finally got back my laptop!!! Oh I MISS my dearest laptop so much! 

* Miss P brought me to "NIGHT IN THE MUSEUM" gala premiere @ The national Museum.
Din expect so many familiar faces will turn up. I was slightly underdress for a gala premiere. But heck! haha. I'm there just to enjoy the show anyway! =) 
* Headed to the restaurant for dinner before going for the premiere. Wow. I love that ambience. So relaxing and soothing! 

Thursday - 21st May 2009

* Went for a hair cut finally @ SHS Hair Prestige @ FORUM!!! I'm so loving it !! =) Totally love the hair stylist. Just do the right thing that suits me best! As simple as that! Totally no worries leaving my hair with the stylist! =) 


Met my colleagues @ The Manhantthan Fish Market for dinner! OOoohHhlalaa!! GREAT food + GREAT compay = GREAT MOMENT! 

* 3 cars + 3 maps. We decided to head down Marina Barrage for a relaxing night & phototaking. * 3 cars with 3 maps, we still went round & round in circles! 


Accident?? of coz not! 

We stopped, countless times by the road side, get off, discuss,read map, get on. went in circles again. Get off, discuss, get on. The cycle repeats itself! haha! 

* Drove into marina boulevard & somehow ended up on ECP and BAM we are back in SUNTEC!
* We were supposed to pick our ex colleague up at the mrt station. 


yeah we reached!! BUT We went round and round, we found The Barrage! 
 but couldn't find the MRT STATION. BRILLIANT! 

Thus our very brave colleague decided to WALK IN FROM MARINA BAY STATION!


We waited for her at the carpark


We sat right smack in the middle of the road to wait for her


1/2 hour pass & finally she arrived !!! haha






Back shot

Emo Shot! muahahaha!

Taken by my humble canon digital camera!  OoooOlala! 

Thus we left the place close to 3 am in the morning! Decided to head down to MAC @ Raffles city. 

AGAIN

We make a wrong turn, got out of Barrage and got back in AGAIN before reaching Raffles MAC.  Muahaha! 


3++ in the morning @ MAC. HAhah. 

Friday - 22nd May 2009

Yes. Today is mediacorp day off AGAIN. haha. Thus explain why we could hang out till so late on a thurs night! 

Headed down toa payoh Snooker zone for a session on how to play POOL. haha 
Its for our new drama. 3 artiste, Felicia, Jess & wei lei has to learn. I almost fell asleep while watching the instructor teaching them. haha =p. Maybe I just purely nt interested. 

Why must it be so complicated? Can u just shoot the ball, the ball goes into the hole den HURRAY lor! haha =p

Let me enjoy the rest of the next 1-2 weeks before MY NIGHTMARE starts !! muahaha

3 Comments


OMG!!! U PLAYED POOL WITH FELICIA!!!!! I OSO WAN!!!!!

CAN U LIKE PLS BE MORE APPRECIATIVE??? FELICIAAAAAAAA


technically i din play with her. I'm just there. hahaha!


sigh.. i oso waaaaaan

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.