0

RANDOM

Posted by Gloria Wong on 1:01:00 PM
Such an interesting way to start my day ...

For some weird reason. I woke up wanting to revisit my old old blog started back at 2004?
And I had a good laugh at some of the entires!
for Some, I can't even believe thats what I wrote! haha
I still couldn't find the entry I wrote for my CHEC teachers though :X

Was talking to an ex colleague of mine. A very bo liao topic but quite interesting la.

He asked: Guess what are you doing at this very moment last year.
Thought for a while. I was doing my first show as a PA for "沸腾冰点"

Den he continued: At this very moment we are at Cluny Park feeding & luring the pigeon & make them fly at the back ground when FANN & PIERRE kiss.

I almost died laughing! But that was really the fun times of production!
That end shot, track back with the pigeon flying off together turns out to be really nice!
It was using in the opening sequence as well!.
是很有成就感的ok! haha
oh well...

Talking about that. My round's "书包太重" gonna air soon.
Lets just hope that there will not be any complaints or what-so-ever.
Recently Singaporean seriously has nothing to do.
There are complaints saying why so & so didn't wash their hands after coming out from the toilet. -_-
So dumb! Can't they wash inside the toilet before coming out!?
Can't their house basin be inside the toilet?
Ridiculous!! BAH!! :x

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.