0

Crazy Two weeks

Posted by Gloria Wong on 5:33:00 PM
*Scrrrreeeeeaaaammmmmmmmssssss*

My craazzy two weeks are finally over !!! 

Regional Cinema Term Paper - 28th Jan
AFP#2 Rough Cut - 28th Jan
Media Law Test - Law of Contract & Law of Confidence - 29th Feb
AFP#2 Fine Cut - 1st Feb
AFP Journal #3 - 1st Feb
AFP Final Budget - 1st Feb
Post Production - Bluenose online - 8th Feb

Leaving me with
Post Production - Opening Ident - After Effects - 6th Feb
Regional Cinema Exam - 15th Feb
Media Law Exam - 19th Feb

Of which, my station choose to die on me and thus I doubt i will be able to finish
anything before 6th Feb. -_-

Nonetheless, I am still very happy that all these datelines are finally over. Though editing for AFP "memories" is still going to continue. 

And yes, I am very happy that today I had the whole entire day to myself !!
thus, i slept at 5am this morning and woke up at abt 5pm. Shiookness.
Honestly, I have never felt so tired before ... The tiredness i felt (even though i catch a 2-3 hrs slp daily) is way more compare to times when I overnight and never sleep for 48hrs. 
Tsk tsk. 

Den again, am so gonna make use of today's time to
Pack my room (that has been in a mess due to my busyness)
Resettle ALL my choir att (that was in a mess now due to all the new svcs)
Dig out and pack my Media Law lect & tut notes & Regional cinema notes

Gosh, this two weeks I realizes that I do not have much spacing left to store anything
2 thumbdrive - 95% full
1 harddrive - 100% full
House desktop - 95% full
Own laptop 90% full

So this few weeks I have to covert my 8Gb MP3 player to a hard drive. Tsk tsk
Thus, in a nutshell, I need a new hard drive !! I need at least 160Gb? 

Den again, I my as well invest in a 500Gb hard drive.  LOL.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.