0

Eventful

Posted by Gloria Wong on 11:06:00 PM
Work has been pretty eventful ... Tons of happening stuff are happening ...

Still remember the 1st/2nd week of our shoot, news about Fann's being pregnant became headlines(pls la, not true la =_=) 
Den followed by many many eventful stuff 

Den jus last week, Fann got bitten by some 毛毛虫, thus she has to go for jab while she was shooting halfway during my round. Was reading through her blog and I kinda LOL. And the picture she posted ... Its jus sooo her. I hope she doesn't post the photo of me and her PA that she secretly took. It was classic. Haha! :x

Also, on sun, she drove her huge car to the location and park at some place that should nt be parked at. I jus so happen to pass by her car again and saw a piece of paper on her windscreen. That gave me a huge fright. As she was filming, she pass the key to her PA(who dun have a license), came to me(dun have license either), den got becks to drive. But it was quite complicated that even beck(with license) couldn't move the car. Just imagine this scenario...

3 young girls ... walking round and round the huge and nice and expensive car. Fiddling with it. Everyone walked pass us practically stopped and look at us. =_=  We gave up and went round finding strangers to help us drive the car to the nearest car park ... 

Found a really really nice guy that offered his help. Halfway on the road, nice guy asked Fann's PA, so who is your boss? After much  errmmmm, ahh.. we said, Fann Wong .. I guess it freaked that guy out totally. I seriously wished that I could video down the shocking + scared + what ever emotions kinda look he gave. He keeps mumbling .. "handle with care, handle with care." ... it was just CLASSIC :X

Today 

I spend my entire day in MOS. Nah... not clubbing la. :p went there to shoot. It was soooo freaking cold .... It was colder than FSV Studio 1 or MCS Studio 6, I swear! I was so desperate that I took out my sarong and hide myself in it. Bang Jun started laughing, gave me a nick name "bolster girl" and even compose a song for me on the spot ...

Then there was this fighting scene and due to some unforeseen circumstances ... Bang Jun was hit right smack on his cheek and it was a huge and loud punch. *ouch* First time I saw a real punch (usually drama is 借位 one ma). It was so loud that all of us got a shock. This solid one left him lying/rolling on the floor with blood. :x 

Thus I went to the hospital with him and we spend close to 3 hrs there :x  Tons of calling/liasing with all sort of ppl up there. And stitches has to be done by plastic surgeon (which = to super ultra expensive)

But it was so eventful and exciting. Things are getting more n more exciting. I guess thats the fun thing about work :x (den again, I dun think I will think the same way if I'm the AP for this program) :p aiya, but still, anything is better than a 9-5 deskbound job ba :p 


my first coach !! haha, Cousin gave me for my 21st! so Sweet! :) 

I'm so looking forward to this friday and end of the month !! Its clearing debts time and a time of SHOPPING!!!  Whoooohooo !! Friday off day somemore !! Whooohooo!!!! SHIOK AH !!!

I have to force myself to go on diet this week. I have been eating worse than a pig. Its getting worse and Im a little famous for always having food in my ba bao dai :p 

Den again ... I'm thinking about ...

SUSHI BUFFET!! when ah?? tag me lei! :x

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.