0
Posted by Gloria Wong on 1:08:00 AM
Recently I suspected that I have short term memory :x 
Tons of things I wanna blog about, but I can't seems to recall anything when I get home after work :x

I'm really falling in love with Pst Tan's preaching. superb! Never fails to get blown off totally. I really does admire the kind of intellect/knowledge he has. From the way he speaks/deliver the sermon, you can see how much he looks into details. He is such a deep thinker! :D 

Short Update: 

Mon - Chill out session with some FSV peeps


Shibs.Me.Drey

at first, it was just the 3 of us, den Big Shawn, Matthew, Deborah, Ke Song, Kavin, Marcus Tan and special guest ....


Tracy Tan came and join us! hahaha
Can't believe we know each other close to a decade . haha

Den I continue my 2nd round (rather 3rd round) of chilling at this jap restaurant at Cine(yes,again =_=) with HM.


as usual, I played with my camera and this was my piece of work
A hungry woman is an angry woman


Den she kinda make me look like an geisha :p

Den on sun after svc, we took pictures with Nikki !! 


and Belle !! (since she's jus beside, grab the chance la! :p) 

TUE - shoot @ Sentosa from 8am - 6pm 


Result : BURNT / NEW FASHION SHOE I WORE :X 

Seriously this isn't the worst. You should take a look at my "beautiful" lobster looking back now. The first comment everyone gave when I bum into them @ wardrobe after shoot was "WOAH!" how did u become a lobster ?? =_= enough said. I was badly BURNT! :x 
And the best thing was, the moment we finish shoot, it started pouring. 

WED - 

Today I was kinda blur. Took at bus to MCS from my hse to work. I am preparing to get off the bus, BUT I did not press the bell. I was just in a daze and the bus just passed the bus stop at quite a high speed. Immediately I press the bell, and usually bus driver that are traveling at such high speed would not stop at all. This uncle jam the brake in the middle of nowhere and open the door. Woah man, I was shocked, stunned yet very thankful. (the next bus stop is God knows how far!) 

I got of the bus feeling extremely happy. Yes, extremely happy. I just keep mumbling thank God, thank God all the way. There is just this spurge of joy that sprung out from within me. Just this spurge of joy. It was the joy of the Lord. :D

At some point of my shoot, I felt useless on set. Becoz there are simply nothing much to do for that 1 hr? We were in a fully air-conditional place and at the very same spot saying the same lines over and over again. Thus, that explained why I had nothing much to do as a PA. So I went to my bag and was just packing tons of messy papers and I took a quick glance at the mag I received from Joyce Meyer Ministries. It reads ...

"We have to come to a point where our head knowledge of who we are in Christ becomes a revelation to our spirit" 

Woah, revelation? ... 

Recently was reading Cleo magazine and this story caught my attention and it was like speaking everything I was thinking/feeling. Title of the story "Date yourself for a while". 

I came to a conclusion that actually singles do not really means single. We can date ourselves and by than I mean love yourself. Just simply love yourself. :D many a times, I feel that ppl desperately look and rush into a relationship to fill the emptiness within them. 

In this article, it mentioned "Dating myself taught me lots of thing - what I love doing, who my good friends really are and what's important to me. It gives me time to travel as well as to focus on my career. It made me thick about what I wanted in a guy and, because I wasn't in a rush to leave my cosy single life, it made it easy for me to not settle for anything less than that."

That was pretty true for me !!! I was like, wow, does this person reads my heart! haha
I always know ppl that kind of disappear when they are attached. When one person gets attached and finds that his/her friends are getting lesser n lesser, there must be something wrong to a certain extent. I always think that it is not healthy. It is not balance. haha 

My 2cent worth of thinking? haha :p

Random

Gd mon = Cam whoring day :p 
For the tons of weight I've lost, can someone teach me how to loose some on my face :x 

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.