0

Not Myself

Posted by Gloria Wong on 6:23:00 AM
Realized that I haven been myself lately ...
Kinda like a retard ... everything around me is in constant speed, but I'm kinda like 5s slower? 
Especially after I kana fever on sunday. 
Like the fever killed millions of my brain cell, thus I become a retard :x

Slow to understand some things
Slow to ans things
slow to react etc etc etc 

Mind seems like its turning n turning non stop, occasion aches all over the body. i dun understand by body :x Waking up at some earthly hours that I am not suppose to. Feeling sleeply at earthly hours that I am not suppose to. 

I haven been stepping out my hse for sometime, as much as I would love to go out. But before I knew it, I either fell asleep and pass the time or simply stonned and totally forget about the time. I'm living in my own world. Hopefully working can bring me back to reality. 

I'm jus praying that my fever etc etc wun come attacking me when I start work. :x
let it be gone with the wind ... 

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.