0

Spirit of Excellence

Posted by Gloria Wong on 6:33:00 AM in
Guess today's msg speaks into the hearts of many ppl .. Heee
A research in US show that sleeping more than 8 hours or less than 4 hours a day has a higher death rate. A person's sleeping time should be around 6.5 hours, there's no reason to sleep any longer. :p heee

I'm pretty thankful that I've started working. I've become more discipline in waking up, going to bed, know when to chiong and when not to chiong. Waking up doesn't seems to be a problem. And its true that 6.5 hours is just enough. That was just the amt of sleep i give myself when I am working. Sun I was pretty amazed that I woke up early without the help of my alarm clock and that for once(after svc moved to JW), I took train all the way down to JW. :p

Its good to be discipline. :)

Apart from that research article on sleeping. Msg was just yet another mind blowing one. Spirit of excellence. Doing beyond what you are called to do...


picture speaks a thousand words: speaks of my entire sat :) 
A brand new me :x 

Indeed: 世界上没有丑女人,只有懒女人 
And laziness is really a terrible habit? 

I'm getting more and more lazy. Especially I dun work everyday and on days that I dun work, I totally had nothing to do :x I should take my basic soon and chiong my driving lesson on days when I dun work :x whooohOooo!

Somehow that piece of paper that is lying on my desk is jumping up on me. It seems like its getting my attention. Have I made the wrong decision? 

This entry is oh-so-random

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.