0

Retail Therapy + Updates

Posted by Gloria Wong on 1:20:00 AM
For some weird reasons I'm getting excited to blog this entry ...
Maybe its due to the super-ultra-mad laughing time I had with the dialect peeps after prac ...
Its like we're all on alcohol (the fact is that we did, but in ice cream form :p)
I Can't even remember when was the last time I ever laugh so hard 
Till the point I thought I would die of laughing too hard (literally) as I had difficulty breathing

23rd Apr, Wednesday

Had a short lunch date with Ruxin @ Amk. Though its a short meet up, but its definitely a great time of catching up. That's exactly what I love to do most of days when I'm not working. A short meet up with another half afternoon with myself packing and cleaning up my room :) 

25th Apr, Friday 

Pay day = debts canceling + retail therapy time! It was one of the best and most fruitful day of spending time with myself and shopping spree. I really does love spending time with myself. can't explain that kind of blissfulness I felt. (sounds crazy, ya I know :P) 

1) First stop, I head to Ubi to book another round of basic :x 
2) Headed down to bugis street and I really got tons of great deals over there (happy girl goes skipping round and shouts YIPPEEE!) 
3) One round in bugis junction itself den headed down to orchard 
4) great deals at wisma + got myself famous amos :p 
5) walked the whole of tangs (i've voucher la :D ) 
6) Head down to far east ( got tons of good deals there too!) 

What's a good break without gd coffee + ppl watching + reading magazine + good music? 


7) thus I spend 1.5hrs @ park hotel's starbucks, reading mag and ppl watching and listening to my mp3 :) It was just simple Awesome (with the capital A) :D 

8) One round in Heeren
9) Back to bugis, met with Idy and Shu yun for another round of shopping + dinner! whheee

CG went movie watching ... 90% of my flesh tells me to go with them! :( But it feels great to have the discipline to go hm instead :D (I'm still craving to watch movie, its like a MUST have weekly dosage) 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm really quite glad that some things I'm taking it well .. some things just doesn't need to bother ... its not worth your time bothering over it. Just remaining quiet, taking a step back to look at some things. Some things are just so superficial .. who is real? who is fake? who to trust? who not to? who is for you? who is not? Sometimes you really can't tell .. 

I've learnt... It doesn't really matter actually ...

There's just so much one can do, one can say ... isn't it? 

27th Apr, Sunday

Now that I dun get to attend my own svc at times, it makes me treasure even more the times when I gets to attend my own svc + serve in dialect. 

Had a fun time surprising Idy in the midst of mini vocal assessment. :x (8mins of behind-the-scene video)

Had fun traveling down to Newton circus with 8 ppl squeezing in vic's mini van. :p

Had another fun round of squeezing in vic's van while we travelled to an ice-cream shop located in novena.

Laughed the hardest there. The hardest I can go. We played a super silly + brainless game but it was (10000000000 times hilarious). A 10min exclusive video on that (I think all of us would never want that video to be up at you tube!) 

ZzzzZzz monster is getting me ... CIAO! :D

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.