0

Simple

Posted by Gloria Wong on 2:04:00 PM in


Sometimes simple things just makes me happy happy. The carefree life ... 
Its really time for me to plan my days/weeks when I'm not working ...

Yest when down town and walk around, it feels good where half the population are working thus, orchard is never crowded :)
Went back paragon management office to look for my ex-colleagues, its great seeing them after so long! They are as funny as usual :)
Met Meida and Idy @ starbucks to study (nah, I'm nt the one studying thus ... )

Alienated Idy Goh

Distorted Media Wong


Finally more human like :) 

After which, together with Idy, we met HM & Alec and head down to balastier to eat Bak Ku Teh. I told you I'm gaining weight :x 

Thursday, 1oth Apr



我毕业咯!!

Three years of hard work! I've graduated lo!! Somehow I do miss the times in school! :)
Finally received the letter for our graduation ceremony... I hope this year FSV peeps are more on! Must go for graduation ceremony !!! Takes lots of photos!! :)

Off to pamper myself with some dounuts before cell. :) 

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.