0

我毕业了!

Posted by Gloria Wong on 7:59:00 AM
FMS Graduation 2008

3 years has just gone by just like that .. Thinking back its amazing. Indeed 3rd year was one of our best moments. :)
Its gonna be a photo heavy entry!

Convention Centre


Audrey, Angeline, Me
My year one gang (where's Faz and amanda!)


me and Charlene
My fellow Mediacorpse colleague 


Ah boy ah ..  haha


Hui Qing !! :) 


Pretty girl Josephine! 


With Ryan, year one story-telling lecturer! + Kai xiang


me + Jessie, my soon to be colleague !! haha 


Jessie, van, Aud, Me


Ben Tanaka! + Faried + me! 


my dad and I 


My parents and I. 
Who do I look like ?? haha


Me and Danny Boey - Social Psyc and Film Hist Lect


Me and Samantha


half of the post production students with Marc Jonet !!


Me and Ah Mei


The contrast ... haha!
Me and Kavin


Jus another photo under the word Graduation 
aud, me, angeline, mel


Angeline, Aud, Marcus, Me 
the crazy bunch


Marcus Tan!! 


An outstanding musician ! Super friendly lect !
Tan Chin Boo - Audio Tech lect :p 


Marc Tan !! Yeah, my bitching companion ! haha :P 


Leonard our Advance Film Production lect 
one who suffer much for our grp :p 


Ms Hong !! 


Melanie!! Our Intro to film lect !! She rocks !


Er ... Grandma jacq !! Opps.. 
Jacq- Advance Studio Lect !

Its not the end ... THe journey has just begun! :) 
Maybe, next year I'll be back in Ngee Ann Again! :) 

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.