0

Contradicting

Posted by Gloria Wong on 11:59:00 PM
My house contains the kings and Queens of "C" ppl and sadly that is the major problem 

Me = Quite C
Dad = Very C
Uncle = Super extra C
MUM = Crazily extreme super extra C 

and when the 4 of us add together, you get TERROR! HORROR! -_- 
and its driving me to my wits end 

I was telling myself, if I ever get married, I must make sure my Husband cannot be "C" 

BUT
BUT
BUT

I think it will drive me even more crazy if my future partner isn't C. How could I stand it?? 

Contradicting? Thats Human Nature ... 

--------------------------------------------------------

It has been a bad bad week for me ... But on a lighter note ... I'm gonna regain a little bit of freedom soon .. 

Starting from today, I will be working 9 days straight and after that the entire team will go up malaysia leaving me here in SG.

No news about my next project, thus I self-declared mini holiday 

---------------------------------------------------------

Talking abt work, I jus have to say, after a long day or long week of work, all we need is just understanding from ppl around 

I realized ppl tends to think my job is all-so-very fun and glamours to work with big stars etc etc. Yes it is fun to a certain extent but ppl will not understand what's the job like until u are in it. Yes at times we get to take photos on some special occasions but behind those pretty photographs there is a whole lot of untold stories, misunderstandings etc etc. 

at times or rather honestly i dun feel the support from ppl around and tats sad. 
I have given up lots of freedom and time for my job (becoz it simply requires n I had no say)
the things tat I used to love to do i lay it aside, not becoz i dun love doing it anymore
Pls dun simply conclude me as not willing or wanting to commit anymore. -_-

oh well .. anyway
------------------------------------------------------------------

Sign up for california Gym @ Novena. 
Its near my office + home. Great location. Another plus point for motivation. haha
Went for 3 classes today. Yoga, bodylicious, bodycombat(kick boxing)

And I am totally in love with kick boxing! Its SooOoOooOoo fun !! 
bodylicious is killing my butt and leg. After 1hr, my legs became wobbly :p 
(its been zillion years since I last work out u know) :x 

Am gonna make use of my off days to GYM + driving =) 
Thats my short term goal for now 

1) Get my driving license
2) Get in shape + good health 

-------------------------------------------------

The start of my 9 days straight work day. 
Count down with me, wun you? =) 

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.