0

Dream

Posted by Gloria Wong on 9:51:00 PM
Yest nite I had a very real dream ...
I dreamt of that day where I reach Changi Airport preparing to fly to Taiwan on my own.
I dreamt of that feeling that very moment I reached the airport.
I dreamt of that very excitment I had that very day
Everything was sooo real to me ...

The moment I woke up from the dream
I had the same excitment I felt that day when I woke up and prepare for my Taiwan trip
Deep inside me I wanna fly somewhere again !!
I wanna explore sooo many places ! I wish I had the $$. If only ... ...
But I believe I will one day ! :)

--------------------------------------------------------
I know this is pretty random, but I'm getting a dog soon !!
Actually have been thinking of adopting a dog for some time ..
Few months back I went to SPCA to shoot and I was really tempted to adopt one
But have been putting it on hold
The past few weeks, the thought of adopting a dog came back
den on sun morning, SiS msged me that her friend's friend are finding ppl to adopt their dog!
Man! was i overjoyed! :P And its a Silk Terrier !! :)
Though none of everything is confirmed at this point of time.
But I'm pretty sure I'm getting one by this year! :)
Of which, I'm looking forward! :)

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.