0

64 ppl commented on your photo on facebook

Posted by Gloria Wong on 9:40:00 AM
Yesterday night I was home pretty late (1am+) after attending Hee Kwan's Wedding dinner. 
(of which I have tons of photos to post up :p)
Spend like zillion years removing my make up + Wash up
By the time I was done, it was already close to 2am 

Did my usual routine (Despite the tiredness) of checking my 2 emails, facebook and blog. :p 
By then I was tired beyond words. I felt like I drunken or watevea shit ... 

This morning I woke up at 9am. (I felt like I just had a hang over party last night -_- ) 
Its that bad ... My whole physical body felt like it doesn't belong to me 
(ppl dun seems to understand why I was feeling tired (maybe I dun understand either) and was giving me weird looks :x) 

BUT THE MAIN POINT OF THIS POST IS NONE OF THE ABOVE. 

I woke up and did my usual routine, check mail, facebook and blog. 
I got a shock to see one of my mails had like 79 new msges !! (like wth !!??) 
Just a short span of time from 2.30am - 900am ( I had 79 new msges !!???) 
Then this is what I saw and I was quite amused .... 


For those who can't really see (I've tried to get it in focus but failed)
Its yahoo email page and the entire page are emails from
Facebook stating ______ has commented a photo of you on facebook. 
Gosh, I thought that was amusing. :p 

The first thought tat came to my mind ... SO TYPICAL OF FSV PPL !! 
Doesn't sleep early, do crazy stuff in the middle of the night.
It reminds me of those good old school days where all of us are still up in the middle of the night rushing ASSIGNMENTS!! 

DAMN !! I MISS THOSE TIMES !!! 

I still remember when the clock strike 3am, all the other groups in my msn are like 0/10 ppl online. BUT under my FSV list is always 40/45 ppl online !!! GOSH !! THOSE DAYS !! 

Den I got curious and read through ALLLL the comments and DAMN !!!!
I had a GOOD LAUGH and  I REALLY REALLY TRULLY MISS THOSE DAYS !!! sigh ... 
GOOD for those who are in Chapman now !! :) 


Awwww.. Dun we just miss this place and People !?! 


For some weird reasons, our guys has the fetish of throwing
ppl into the dustin. look at how happy Marcus is ! =p 


Look @ the amt of spectator =p Spot me!


TADA. happy and satisfied. Haha


Shibs look sooo excited being molested by a mannequin!
oh... She has a name and her name is call HELEN.
Oh! and I broke one of her thumb!! OOopPss =p 


Man ... tis remain as a classic.. Look at her left hand.
Was it another hand behind?? :x


A shot from my year 2 project.
Acted by the same girl above. haha! 


and who's tat man? 
none other than Jessel Yam Chee Hon la !! OoOps =p 


If I was a story teller I would say ... 
One fine day, Gloria and sammy set the studio on fire and walks
off the set gracefully feeling sooo damn happy,while others
 rushes towards it. After a few moments ... 


She was damn happy & high to know that she
 succeed and laugh on the spot while sammy has
 already run off miles ahead. 


Year 2 class Chalet. This is what I saw the moment I 
get out of the bedroom of the chalet.


Awwww... What an fantastic breakfast the guys have
prepared for us. ALL done by the guys! 
one word:  DELICIOUS! 


I miss this watermelon + honeydew sago
Prepared by one of the guy. Its one of the best
honeydew sago I have ever eaten. I'm serious! 

Awwww. I can just go on and on ... NOW I really miss school ...
DAMN.. Why am I not in sch?? =[ 

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.