0

Wedding bells ...

Posted by Gloria Wong on 6:57:00 PM
Attended Hee Kwan & Lydia's wedding last sat ...
Shall let photos do the talking ba ...


Lydia and Hee Kwan ( the best I can get la :x) 



and tats my sis who is 36 weeks into her pregnancy !
I absolutely adore this photo! haha


Sam & I @ Hee Kwan's wedding


Dearest Media !! I haven seen her for MONTHS man !!! 


The dearest ICs in choir. 
Idy, Meida and Jocelyn 


With the bridegroom, Hee Kwan!


With summer @ the wedding dinner


With zer (too bad our cell nv take much photos)


With ru.. Nice nice! 


Haha. The so call choir grp pix... I'm well hidden =) 

After the wedding. Followed a few of them to Alley bar near by. 
man, the moment I step in, I feel like sleeping man. I can fall asleep any moment in there.
Great ambience I must say, but I'm jus tooo tired to appreciate it. 

Recently, I have been feeling very very very tired. Very exhausted. 
Losing the strength. By 5-6pm, I starts feeling it ... by 9pm, I'm all moody and
ready to hit the bed. I'm dead serious ... Tsk tsk ...

I have to train. I have to Gym more. I have to start doing other stuff beside just
going for lessons. :x I need to loose those fats man!! 

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.