0

Everything is coming to and end

Posted by Gloria Wong on 10:57:00 PM
Pretty pretty soon !! (period) Cheers :) Just another 3 more days !

I just can't help but keep pondering what's next for me?

This few days I have been thinking abt the past ... 
Sometimes I truly miss the past ... 

I miss those days spend in CHEC
I miss those days spend with fefe, peizi, alicia, jessel yam, ah matt, ms nana, ms rara, ms tiffy, ms pauline, xiao rong 
I miss those days where I will drop by and spend my afternoon helping out
I miss those sundays dropping by CHEC helping ms nana with her work
I miss those times when I'm so much more involve in choir, serving multiple services, helping out this and that, occasional meetings and stuff 

Its really the past ... I guess? 

-------------------------------------------------------------

The past 2 days was a torture for my precious skin 
I spent the last 2 days at the most ulu places in singapore? 

Punggol End lalang field - shooting a chase here and there, den murder scene
Tampines Ave 9 biking trail - Shooting a scene where a character kills a tiger :X 
(this place is like a forest -_-) 

Usually I'm super NOT prone to mosquito bites, whenever we go to such places, the whole entire world got bitten by mosquitoes, but not me. 

BUT 

this time round, this 2 places prove me sooooooooooo WRONG. I was sooooo badly bitten and my two legs are totally ruin. Was slap left right up down by all those lalangs, was bitten by all sorts of insects you can ever find, surrounded by millions of red ants. I've never see such huge red ants's nest in my entire life! Now my whole entire leg and hands are SOooooOo freaking ITCHY!! Aside from that, I was burnt too. 


This is what I get after spending 12 hrs in the middle of the huge lalang field
where there isn't any trees insight :X 


I had these red spot all over my leg after a day spend in the lalang field.
And it got worse after spend another day @ the "jungle" :x 


And this is the so call jungle I'm talking abt :X 

------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, I'M GOING FOR AH MEI'S CONCERT AND I AM SUPER EXCITED FOR IT !! 
I'm damn happy la !! :)

I miss chilling out, seriously ... It hasn't been the same for me anymore .. oh well ... 

Looking forward to chill with Janet and samuel sometime next week. 
I still remember Jan and I sort of make a pact saying that after her stress thingy + after my drama we shall chill and indulge ourselves in boxes of ROYCE CHOCOLATE! 

I'm looking forward to indulge in it !!! 

TODAY

I did a stun that totally stun my AP today. 
Was with my AP heading back to office after packing lunch from canteen
At the bottom of our office, I flew and almost split and landed on the floor with an ultra position. The packet of rice in my hand flew and split open and landed on the floor 
We were jus happily talking and it all happen in a split second that stun the both of us. 
What has just happen man ??? 

THUS I HAVE TO 


Eat my rice in the red plastic bag. It was just sooooo memorable -_- 
Thats my interesting lunch :p 

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.